Effective December 1st, 2005:
Examples of personal information that we may collect includes name, email address, credit card information, correspondence that you send to us, page view statistics, IP address and other web log information.
Any personal information that you provide to us will not be disclosed to unrelated third parties for marketing purposes without your consent. We may use the information that we collect to personalize your experience on our website. We will primarily collect personal information to provide you with the best possible experience.
We may also distribute information that we collect to the following parties:
- members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services.
- service providers under contract who help with our business operations
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity
- other business entities, should we plan to merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
In an effort to respect your privacy, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
To the best of our ability, we will use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Although we will do our best to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private if from unauthorized third parties.